Conditions and Method of Accommodation
- These accommodation rules of the IMPOZANT Hotel, Snowland Valčianska dolina 1096, 038 35 Valča, are prepared by the company IMPOZANT, s.r.o., with the registered office Záborského 2, 036 45 Martin, ID No: 44511612, company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Žilina, Sec: S.r.o. File No. 50509/L, which is the operator of Hotel IMPOZANT and provides temporary accommodation in the hotel.
- The accommodation facility can accommodate only a citizen who duly registers. For this purpose, the Guest immediately upon arrival at the accommodation facility shall present to the relevant receptionist a valid identity document (ID card, passport) in accordance with Act No. 253/1998 on the reporting and registration of the residence of citizens, as amended. The receptionist will issue an accommodation card with the name of the accommodation facility, the name of the Guest, the room number, the price, the length of stay and the time of vacating the room on the last day of accommodation and will issue the Guest with a room key (chip card). The accommodation facility is obliged to protect the personal data of its Guests under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). For more information on privacy, please visit www.impozant.sk .
- Any Guest who is not a citizen of the Slovak Republic
(foreigner) is obliged under Act No. 48/2002 Coll. on the stay of foreigners, as amended, to fill in and hand in at the reception the official form on reporting the stay, presented on arrival by the receptionist, whereby all the required data is obliged to indicate truthfully and completely.
4. Only persons who are free from infectious diseases are allowed to use the accommodation.
5. The accommodation facility reserves the right to offer the Guest in exceptional cases a different accommodation than originally agreed, as long as it is not substantially different from the original order.
6. The accommodation facility is obliged to accommodate the Guest no later than 6:00 p.m., unless otherwise specified in the order. After that hour, the room is free to use.
7. If the Guest has booked accommodation in advance, and the booking including the price of accommodation has been confirmed in writing, and the accommodation facility accommodates the Guest in a room with a higher price for operational reasons, the accommodation facility shall charge the Guest the confirmed price.
8. If the Guest has requested an extension, the accommodation facility may also offer him/her another room at a different price than the one he/she was staying in.
- If the accommodation period has not been agreed in advance, the Guest will check out of the room no later than 10:00 a.m. on the last day of the stay. If the guest fails to do so by the deadline, the property may charge him/her €5 for each hour he/she stays there. If the Guest does not vacate the room by 16:00, the property may charge for the next day’s stay.
10. Guests who check in before 6:00 will be charged for the entire previous night.
11. Upon re-arrival at the accommodation facility, the Guest is obliged to present a valid hotel ID.
12. The accommodation facility shall provide services to Guests to the extent specified by law. The Guest is obliged to pay the price for the accommodation and services provided in accordance with the valid price list and payment terms of the accommodation facility. The price list for temporary accommodation and other services is available at the reception of the accommodation facility.
Responsibility of the Accommodation Establishment and the Guest
- The accommodation facility is liable for items brought into the accommodation facility and stored in a place reserved for this purpose or where they are usually stored, as well as for damage caused to the stored items, unless the damage occurs otherwise.
2. A safe is available in the reception area of the accommodation facility for keeping cash, jewellery or other valuables, or a separate room is available for keeping other valuables (e.g. computer and other equipment, skis, bicycles). The accommodation establishment is responsible for these items according to the applicable legislation if they have been taken into custody on the basis of a written confirmation signed by the responsible employee.
- The Guest is liable for damages caused to the property of the accommodation facility according to the applicable legislation. The Guest as the responsible representative is also liable for damages caused by minors for whom he/she is responsible.
- The Guest shall check the condition and functionality of the equipment in the room in his/her own interest immediately after check-in and report any defects immediately to the reception of the accommodation facility. 5. For the loss of the hotel room card, the Guest is obliged to immediately pay €5 as a lump sum compensation at the reception of the accommodation facility. However, this is without prejudice to the actual compensation for damages caused by such loss to Guests.
- For the loss of the hotel room card, the Guest is obliged to immediately pay €5 as a lump sum compensation at the reception of the accommodation facility. However, this is without prejudice to the actual compensation for damages caused by such loss to Guests.
Applicable General Provisions
- The premises of the hotel lobby and the sales centers of the establishment are available for receiving visitors.Vizbe Guests may receive visitors only with the consent of the receptionist on duty and after signing in the visitors’ book, and only between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. The receptionist is not authorized to allow any visitor into the Guest’s room without the prior consent of the Guest concerned.
- Motor vehicles may only access the accommodation facility via access roads and park in designated areas. The use of sound and light signals and leaving the engine running for long periods of time is not permitted.
- The Guest agrees that during the entire period of accommodation, the hotel housekeeper, accommodation manager or maintenance staff has the right to enter the room in order to perform their duties.
- In the room or in the common areas of the accommodation facility, the Guest may not move the interior furnishings, make repairs or any interference with telephone apparatus, radio and television receivers, make modifications or any interference with electrical wiring or other installations without the consent of the management of the accommodation facility.
- Guests are not allowed to use their own electrical appliances in the accommodation facility and especially in the room, except for electrical appliances used for personal hygiene (shaver, massager, hair dryer, etc.).
- In case of fire, the Guest is obliged to follow the instructions of the responsible staff (according to the fire-evacuation plan posted in an accessible place) and the instructions of the commander of the intervention after the arrival of the firefighters.
- Smoking is prohibited in the hotel rooms and other areas of the property. This does not apply to the premises of outlets which have a separate smoking area or designated smoking rooms and smoking areas where smoking is permitted.
- For safety reasons, it is not advisable to leave children under 10 years of age unsupervised either in the room or in other common areas of the property.
- Guests are not allowed to take sports equipment, bicycles, motorcycles, technical equipment and other similar items into the rooms, which for safety and space reasons can be stored in another place reserved by the accommodation facility.
- Ball and sports games may only be played on sports fields and areas designated for this purpose, so as not to disturb the peace, rest and safety of the Guests.
- In case of illness or injury of the Guest, the accommodation facility will provide medical assistance or transport to the hospital.
- Dogs and other animals can be accommodated by the accommodation facility provided that the accommodation facility agrees to this and the owner proves their safe health (vaccination card, passport, etc.) for a fee in accordance with the current price list and observes all hygiene and veterinary regulations during the stay. Animals are not allowed in the resorts where food and drinks are prepared or served. Animals are not allowed to be in the room or other areas of the accommodation without the supervision of the owner, if unaccompanied. Dogs must be muzzled and kept on a lead in all public areas of the establishment. Animals must not rest or lie on a bed or other equipment used for the Guest’s rest. The inventory of the accommodation facility that is used to prepare or serve food to Guests shall not be used to feed the animals. The owner of the animal or the person accompanying the animal shall be fully responsible for the actions of the animal and for any damage caused by the animal.
13. The Guest must not be excessively noisy in the room or in other areas of the accommodation or listen to the radio or television receiver excessively loudly.
- Between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., the Guest is obliged to observe the night quiet. Only with the consent of the management of the accommodation facility, social events can be organized after 10:00 p.m. in the premises designated for this purpose.
- Before leaving the accommodation facility, the Guest is obliged to close the taps in the room, turn off the lights and electrical appliances, lock the door and hand the key to the reception.
- The Guest addresses his/her complaints and primary suggestions for improvement of the accommodation facility to the management of the accommodation facility in the form of an entry in the book of wishes and complaints at the reception of the accommodation facility. A complaints procedure is also available to the Guest at the reception of the accommodation facility.
- The Guest and the accommodation facility are obliged to comply with the provisions of these Accommodation Regulations. The accommodation facility is entitled under the law to terminate the accommodation of the Guest prematurely if he/she grossly violates good manners or otherwise grossly violates his/her obligations, i.e. over or repeatedly disturbs the peace at night, damages the property of the accommodation facility, otherwise harasses other Guests, etc.
- These accommodation rules regulate the conditions under which the accommodation facility provides accommodation and related services and are binding for the Guest from the moment of conclusion of the accommodation contract, and are available to Guests in the rooms and in a visible place at the reception of the accommodation facility.
- These Accommodation Rules will enter into force on 15.3.2021
Ing. Jozef Kubinec